电 话：+86-028-86381158，15390437110 （销售部）
E - mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
BP-100A/300A/600ANon-invasive Blood Pressure Recorder
Non-invasive Blood Pressure Recorder
BP-100A Non-invasive Blood Pressure Recorder is a system based on computer. It is used for observing the arterial blood pressure of animals in experiments, and it has the advantages of no anesthesia, no trauma and user friendly. The tail cuff method, which is now popular in the world, is applied to the animals, including rats and mice.
1. Suitable animal: Rats and mice;
2. Control mode: Automatic or manual;
3. Number of channels: 1(BP-100A)/3(BP-300A)/6(BP-600A)
4. Box temperature: room temperature-40℃.
5. Temperature accuracy: 0.1℃.
6. The result can be exported as an Excel.
7. The experimental results of the specified channel can be displayed alone.
8. The system status can be monitored in real time through the screen.
9. Measure a number of physiological index, including: systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, mean blood pressure, heart rate, etc.
10. Record the stable pulse waveform accurately.